Taalgrapjes: voor op een tegeltje
Tuesday 01 February 2005, 00:12:00 | grappig
- Pardo's First Postulate: "Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening." Arnold's Addendum: "Everything else causes cancer in rats."
- Verbing weirds language.
- "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur." (Everything said in Latin, sounds profound.)
- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
- "People seem to misinterpret complexity as sophistication." (Niklaus Wirth)
- XML is like violence. If it doesn't solve the problem, use more.