Version 1.1: While I promised to actually start writing a comprehensive story/adventure, I found that I had too little inspiration to actually do this. Instead, I've tweaked some more stuff and ironed out some bugs that I wasn't happy with.
Tale Release 1.1: what has changed?
- Money-less game is now possible by setting config.money_type to None.
- Fixed various unit test and build/package related issues.
- Fixed some colorama issues with the latest colorama version (for colored console output). Unfortunately this new version still has a few bugs on windows so most monkeypatching that I do has to remain.
- Removed dependency on the blinker library; replaced it with a very simple pubsub module that is now part of Tale itself. This got rid of the wiretap bug on Python 3.3.
- Added a few more commands, and command aliases are now shown separately in the help instead of a single huge list of commands.
- <monospaced> ... </monospaced> style tags added. !events and the story banner are now printed in monospaced (in Gui mode)