Tale Release 1.3: what has changed?
- improvements about global state (ongoing, paving the way for multi-user support)
- mud_context is no longer a thread-local (will have to change again when multi-user support is implemented)
- simplifications in tkinter gui event handling code
- open/close/lock/unlock API change (actor is required, item is optional)
- thread handling changed/simplified: driver loop always runs in background thread, GUI/console-io loop always runs in main thread. Even when the driver tick mode is synchronous (command-driven). Async-input code removed.
- improved turns counter (errors in input should no longer count as a turn)